1. Personal Information
- We DO NOT sell your personal information.
- Clients’ personal and contact information is never shared with any other company under any circumstance.
- Clients’ personal and contact information is only released to law enforcement officials when a court order is issued.
- Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties. We utilize the stored email addresses only to send client and service information.
- When you purchase our products or services, that’s a contract.
- Where it is necessary carry out fraud screening as part of the check-out process.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
2. Embedded Content
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
3. Blog Comments
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. They may be used to track your return visits to the website or to remember your login information. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
5. Your Data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.